about 1 year ago
There are two weeks left to create your innovative software!
Submissions are due August 22 before 5pm ET. Find out what time that is in your city.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the hackathon, explore the quick-start guide and check out the competition resources.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Have you built functioning component that fits into one of six categories (Custom Activities, Dashboard, Automation Frameworks, Application and Data Connectors, Snippets, or Machine Learning models)?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your component works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Check out these tips for making a great submission video.)
- Does your component function as depicted in the submitted video and text description?
- Have you provided access to your open source code for judging and testing by providing a link to your open code repository, including all appropriate files?
- Does your repository contain an MIT open source license?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.