•   4 months ago

*Always* Getting account suspended when posting 4th entry

This is getting really frustrating.. My first account (russel.alfeche@hotmail.com) got suspended ('..flagged by automated process..') before I can post my 4th entry. So I immediately sent an email to support. But until now, I still haven't received any response.

I created another account (razzell12@gmail.com) in hopes that I can successfully post my projects without hitting this error by making sure there's enough time interval between entry creation.

But voila! my second account got suspended at the exact same point as well. This is ironic, not sure if the automated moderation process of devpost is reliable enough so as to not cause more harm than benefits.

Any help from the organizers and devpost admin team is appreciated!
I need anyone's urgent response from here or via the support email I sent.

• 9 comments

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hi Russel, am so sorry for this. Will talk to the team to sort this out. We will get you enrolled with all your components.

•   •   4 months ago

Yes, please. Please let me know once at least one of my account has been reenabled. Preferrably the gmail one.

•   •   4 months ago

Hello, do you have any updates on this?
    This is my first time joining a devpost hackathon and this hasn't been an awesome experience for me.
    Hope this will improve in the future.

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hi Russel. We're on it. It was weekend and this is you're experiencing some delays. We will solve it in the next hours.

•   •   4 months ago

Understood. Sure, thanks.

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hey - We're taking a look and will get it sorted out. Hang tight!

Best,
    Stefanie

•   •   4 months ago

Any luck?
    I guess I’ll just try using this third account and hope that it will push through..

• Moderator   •   4 months ago

Hi Russel,

Yes, your accounts were fixed. Sorry for the trouble.

If anyone else has this issue between now and the deadline, please email me directly: stefanie @ devpost.com and copy support@ devpost

All the best,
    Stefanie

•   •   4 months ago

Hi Stefanie,
    Thanks for seeing this through to completion.
    However I already have submitted my first 3 entries using this account. My plan though is to use that recovered account to submit my 4th one so that i wont be worrying about getting this one be suspended as well.

Thanks again,
    Russel

Log in or sign up for Devpost to join the conversation.