- UiPath Studio: Community Edition (free, fully featured and extensible). You will need it in order to create and test snippets, connectors, automation frameworks, dashboards, machine learning models, and custom activities.
- Microsoft Visual Studio with the .NET desktop development workload installed and NuGet Package Explorer for developing custom activities. Check here the full tutorial. This is mandatory only for developing custom activities in C#.
- UiPath Academy - check out the online, free of charge RPA Developer and Solution Architect courses.
- UiPath Knowledge Base - in the resource section you can find all the available knowledge to get you up to speed.
- Video tutorials - Get familiarized with our technology as fast as possible in small chunks of knowledge delivered in video format.
- UiPath Community - a compressive knowledge base about our technology.
- Here you can find all the submissions during the idea contest to serve you as an inspiration!
- Two Live Webinars (dates TBD):
- Understanding the UiPath Technologies
- What is a reusable component? How does it look?
- MIT open source license information available here
- General Hackathon questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the competition Slack channel
- Questions about our Academy program? Check it here.
- Questions about our technology? Check the Studio Guide and UiPath Activities knowledge base.
- Questions related to the Hackathon? Got stuck at any point? Place your question here: Community Forum.
- Questions about the technology? Place your question here: Community Forum/Power Up Automation and UiPathers across the world will assist you!
- Please, when submitting an issue on the forum use the following tags: [type of reusable component] [problem] (Check “How to ask a good question” before submitting yours.)